GeoVision Technical Certificate Training Program
|A. California Certificate Training
9235 Research Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
|B. New York Certificate Training
333 Westchester Ave
South Building, Suite #S209
White Plains, NY 10604
|Jun. 21 – 23||Click Here||Vivian|
|C. Texas Certificate Training
1555 Valwood Parkway
Carrollton, TX 75006
|Oct. 2 – 4||Click Here||Tim|
|D. Indiana Certificate Training
12550 Promise Creek Lane
Fishers, IN 46038
|Jun. 13 – 15||Click Here||Janette|
|E. Canada Certificate Training
3353 Rue Griffith, Saint-Laurent
QC H4T 1W5, Canada
|Jun. 27 – 29||Click Here||Karmen|
|Bronze||Attend and pass one GeoVision certification class*||2 years||
1. Access to the GeoVision installer forum for latest news and release information.
2. Access to software & hardware beta releases before they hit the market.
3. Project registration and consultation.
4. Use of VIP Appointment system
|Silver||Attend and pass all three GeoVision certification classes*||2 years||
1. All benefits received by Bronze members.
2. Project and installation referral from GeoVision.
3. Access to an appointment system with senior technicians.
|Gold||Attend and pass 3 GeoVision certification classes* as well as two advanced GeoVision certification classes||2 years||
1. All benefits received by Silver members.
2. Priority business referral
*Geovision Certification Classes Consist of VMS, IP Cameras, and Access Control
Note: In order to be certified, attendees must fulfill all requirements and pass corresponding tests associated
with each topic. Attendees who have participate in GeoVision training courses before Q2, 2014 do not
qualify for this certification.