GeoVision Group is a leading company in the field of digital surveillance. If you are interested in growing professionally within an innovative and passionate organization, we invite you to explore this excellent growth opportunity!
Field Application Engineer
- Technical support including pre & post sales via phone, online chat, and e-mail.
- Respond & solve customer’s technical inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide product training and seminars to customers.
- Support exhibition / road shows
This job is essentially a combination of product specialization, product testing, pre- & post-sales support, customer service, phone support, and product training.
- City: Irvine, CA | Carrollton, TX. | Whiteplains, NY. | Fishers, IN. | Montreal, Quebec
- Country: United States
- Full-time (entry-level), Full-time (experienced).
- Service-oriented attitude & good communication skills is a must
- Technical or engineering background is vital
- Ability to demonstrate products to customers
- Strong computer software aptitude and interest with an ability to learn new concepts quickly and independently
- Familiar with network / computer hardware will be a plus
- Bachelor degree is a must
- US Permanent Residence is a must
Please submit your resume and cover letter to the email address below.