- Administrative Priviledges on the machine.
- Even if you are the Windows admin, make sure to right click the DMPos.exe and select
"Run as administrator"
- Make sure monitors are in extended display mode, not duplicate mode
- Monitors connected to the Computer.
- Monitors Connected to the same Graphics Card.
-ex. 2 Monitors connected to the same internal Motherboard Graphics Card.
-ex. 2 Monitors connected to the Same External Graphics Card.
Note: When opening DMPOS, if you see the resolution of the second screen as 0 x 0, it is likely plugged into a different graphics card. Make sure they are both plugged into the same graphics card.
DMPos V8.5.0 (dual monitors)
DMPos V8.6.2 (up to six monitors)